I’ve recently hit 500 subscribers on my YouTube Channel, and I’m doing a big giveaway to celebrate!
It’s been quite the journey, and I got a little overwhelmed right before my hiatus, so I stopped posting videos for a while. However, all my work with SEO paid off, and now my videos are being watched all over the place!
I find it absolutely amazing that there are five HUNDRED of you who want to watch my videos, and it’s almost unreal!
A friend, Tami Shubert, sent me some amazing things to put in this giveaway, and I am just so thankful! Tami, you’re amazing!!
Now, before we get into the giveaway and how you can win, I’m going to talk about my plans for YouTube for the future!
Before my break, I was doing this thing called The Brochet Show. It’s a live show on my YT channel, and it was really fun! However, we moved and didn’t have good enough internet for me to keep on streaming, so I had to temporarily shut it down.
I am so excited to announce that The Brochet Show is coming back starting early November this year! I hope to kick it off with some designer interviews, and maybe even a pattern giveaway! If you’re interested in watching it when it airs, make sure to use the Newsletter Signup option in the Rafflecopter so you’ll get notified!
For info on the prizes, go ahead and watch the video below, and I’ll list them out with some pictures of them below that.
Then go and fill out the Rafflecopter giveaway, after reading the Official Rules, and you’ll be all set to win these wonderful prizes!
Here are all the prizes included in the 500 Subscriber Giveaway!
(1) Project bag with the words “I crochet past my bedtime” on the front
(4) skeins of Lion Brand Mandala (two of each color shown)
(1) skein of Bernat Blanket Twist color “Inkwell”
(2) Furls Streamline Swirl hooks
(1) Size K color “Cherry”
(1) Size J color ” Supernova”
1. Eligibility: The Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States of America who sign up at https://www.craftingatthepoole.com/500-subscriber-giveaway. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This
500 Subscriber Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Crafting at the Poole’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Crafting at the Poole (“Sponsor”), located at 19935 SW Santa Maria Dr. Newberg, OR 97132. Sponsor will conduct the 500 Subscriber Giveaway substantially as described in these
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this 500 Subscriber Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this 500 Subscriber Giveaway You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway.
4. Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on 10/25/2021 at 12:00 PM PST and ends on 10/28/2021 at 12:00 AM PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the 500 Subscriber Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.craftingatthepoole.com/500-subscriber-giveaway. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all 500 Subscriber Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. You may only use each entry method once, and use of multiple email addresses to create more chances for You to win is cause for immediate removal of all entries from the 500 Subscriber Giveaway. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the 500 Subscriber Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway (the “Winner”) will
receive (2) Furls Streamline Swirl hooks valued at $50 total, (4) skeins of Lion Brand Mandala yarn valued at $16 total, (1) skein of Bernat Blanket Yarn Twist valued at $11.99, and a Handmade Notions Bag with the text “I Crochet Past My Bedtime” on the front valued at $20 for a total value of all prizes to be approximately equal to $100 USD. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing using Rafflecopter under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by Winner’s Email used to enter the 500 Subscriber Giveaway within 3 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this 500 Subscriber Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the 500 Subscriber Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: [identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the 500 Subscriber Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.] Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Crafting at the Poole 500 Subscriber Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this 500 Subscriber Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the 500 Subscriber Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS 500 SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this 500 Subscriber Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this 500 Subscriber Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Crafting at the Poole 19935 SW Santa Maria Drive Newberg, OR 97132 USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than 10/29/2021.
15. Facebook-Specific Rules: The 500 Subscriber Giveaway hosted by Crafting at the Poole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Instagram-Specific Rules: The 500 Subscriber Giveaway hosted by Crafting at the Poole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
17. YouTube-Specific Rules: The 500 Subscriber Giveaway hosted by Crafting at the Poole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube, Google, or any of it’s subsidiaries.
18. TikTok-Specific Rules: The 500 Subscriber Giveaway hosted by Crafting at the Poole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.
19. All Platforms-Specific Rules: The 500 Subscriber Giveaway hosted by Crafting at the Poole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any platform or company other than Crafting at the Poole.
20. Void where Prohibited
21. By entering in the Rafflecopter form below, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
I wish you all good luck, and you’ll for sure be hearing from me again soon! I’ll be announcing the winner on YouTube on 10/29/2021 at 10 AM PST! Make sure you’re subscribed and have notifications enabled!