Hi! WELCOME!! I’m Caleb Poole, and this is my little slice of the internet. It’s where I provide fun crochet patterns using big yarns, contests, tips, and giveaways!
If you’re a big yarner like me, make sure to stick around, or even sign up for my mailing list! This will ensure that you will get the very best of my content, and you get a free premium copy of my Jumpin’ Jellyfish pattern for FREE to start off!
Here are 3 weird things about me so you can get to know me! (y’know, if you want to.)
- I am an old fashioned minded 18-year-old! I’m not a gamer, and I don’t live in my momma’s basement. 😉
- I almost ONLY use huge ass yarns. I don’t like anything under a weight 5, but I do make exceptions sometimes!
- I LOVE the rain. A lot. My idea of perfect weather is when the sky is overcast and you know it’s going to rain soon. (FYI, people like this are called a “pluviophile”. Look it up!)
- I really like giving things away. Maybe too much… 😛 (Good for you! This means lots of giveaways and contests!)
And, here are 3 of my favorite yarns!! (these are affiliate links, which means I’ll be earning a commission if you decide to buy through here, at no extra cost to you! Thanks so much if ya do!)
- Bernat Blanket Yarn! This is an awesome chenille type yarn and a #6 weight! It is super soft and fluffy, and you can use it for almost everything, as it’s 100% polyester!
- Go for Faux ™ Thick and Quick ™! So far, this is my absolute favorite, and it is INCREDIBLE! It’s wicked soft and fluffy, and looks like real fur! It is also 100% polyester, which is MIND-BLOWING!
- Premier Serenity! This is only a #5 weight, but it is super soft! I really like the feel and drape of it, and there’s a lot of yarn in one skein!
That’s enough about me for now. What about you? What are some odd things about you? What are your favorite yarns? Comment on this post to let me know!